Sunday, January 16, 2011

Polar Bears & Pianos

So as I push on with this Dj thing I try to come up with ideas for new mix tapes. And so was birthed from my wonderful mind a series of Hip-Hop/R&B mix tapes focusing on different instruments. So to launch the Polar Beezy's Mix tape series I present to you ...

Polar Bears & Pianos


Tracklist:
Runaway - Kanye West
I Don't Deserve you Ft. Jerimih - Lloyd Banks
Already Home Ft. Kid Cudi - Jay-Z
My way - Nas
Walk Alone Ft. Truck North, P.O.R.N. & Dice Raw - The Roots
Welcome - J. Cole
9 Am Frestyle - Drake
Dark Fantasy - Kanye West
Different Languages Ft. Jazmine Sullivan - Snoop Dogg
Pretty Girls - Ft. Gucci Mane & Weensey
30 Something - Jay-Z
Chain Heavy - Kanye West
Airplanes Ft. Hayley WIlliams - B.O.B.
Hold Down The Block - Nas
Gone Ft. Consequence & Cam'Ron - Kanye West
Doo Rags - Nas
They Say Ft. John Legend & Kanye West - Common
Drivin' Me Wild Ft. Lily Allen - Common
I Wonder - Kanye West
Let's Stop Playing Ft. John Legend - Ghostface Killah37minutes of HIp-Hop(fairly recent) where Pianos are utilized either in a major or minor way.
Download, Listen & Enjoy!
Polar Bears & Pianos by Akswun

No comments: